I just had 3 out of 4 fuses blow

I just turned in my tv and 3 out of 4 fuses blowed all at the same time. They was 15 size fuses. I put in 30 size fuses and they blow too. What is wrong with my tv?

Reply to
bluzer

The problem is the brand of the TV that you own.

The Troll TV has a reputation of being a POS.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You're watching the FUSE channel.

Reply to
hah

Never, Ever put 30 Amp fuses in place of 15 Amp fuses. You'll burn your house down.

15 or 30 (SIZE) means Amps. Your wires are not meant to handle more than 15 amps, if the fuse is a 15 Amp. (or 20 amp if the fuse is a 20 amp). 30 Amp fuses are NEVER intended to be used for home lighting or outlets.

If you blew 3 fuses out of 4, it's NOT your tv. You have a wiring problem. Call an electrician immediately, Dont delay!

Reply to
Paintedcow