i have a question

Just as lazy as the guys who won't check their spelling before hitting the send button. "encludes"????? Seems to me if they want to communicate, they'd learn to spell...and proofread.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

Who cares... this is a repair group! Why analyze what people do or what that not doing?

capitalization

Reply to
Jessica W

Jessica wrote:>Who cares... this is a repair group! Why analyze what people do or what that not doing? We're trying to repair their poor English! Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

I would like to address some of the questions that have come up in several replies.

First "ENCLUDES" Typical example of my un-corrected spelling. It did get past my spell checker since professionally I have to deal with so many acronyms that I have my spell check set to ignore all caps.

The use of the period rather than a question mark; was nothing less than an error on my part. I make many.

Frankly I don't have a problem with people who don't know better, or who make errors from time to time, but it would seem to me that all those people who ignore the shift key can't possible not know better or just be making a error, often many times in the same message.

My spelling and grammar are far from great but I do try. It seems these people just don't try.

You have all made some good points, and I fear that we are not likely to see any change soon.

I hope you all had a little fun.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I ignore the "shift key" , cuz it do nutin

Reply to
m Ransley

Should that not be: "i ignore the "shift key" , cuz it do nutin" ;-)

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

No. It should be 'i ignore the shift key , cuz it do nutin'

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

Or it do nutin honey

Reply to