Hurricane Supply Kit

Might handle it like he handled the attack on the embassy?

.

This storm is going to hit Obama country. His reelection may depend on how he handles the recovery. The biggest threat in this storm will a storm surge going up into New York harbor, flooding lower Manhattan, the subway tunnels and all the buildings that have direct subway connections underground. There is also a nuke plant there but it should be OK.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

the storm is too close to the election, just time for disaster help no time for recovery

Reply to
bob haller

I heard that putting questionable water in a clear, disposable bottle and leaving it in the sun for a day will sterilize it.

I'm pretty sure that's reasonable, but haven't verified the process.

Reply to
HeyBub

... And you don't view that as God doing bad things (grin)?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Swimming pools don't work to well in the sun.

I would not trust puddles of water either.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

"Kurt Ullman" wrote

Well, some people set a fire in the street while celebrating the victory, but otherwise no problems. The Giants victory parade will take place Wednesday, Halloween, at 11am. Giants colors are already orange and black, so we're already set, as Godless heathens go...

Reply to
David Kaye