How to stop water from entering under door sill?

My family and I live in a modular home with a full unfinished basement.The only entrance from outside is a 6 ft door.We had the home built in 1996 and for years everything has been fine. We had to put our riding mower in the basement for storage after each use nas due to taking the mower in and out of our basement so many time the cement is broken up some under the door sill.I've tried caulking with different types of water proffing to fill in where the cement is broken but it hasn't helped.Can this be repaired without removing the door and if so how? Thanks for you help in advance.

_________________________ Message sent through

TERRY49

I recently used a product called supper por-roc. It is for setting posts in concrete and various other concrete tasks. It claims to be very hard and reviews by others were pretty good. I'd try it for repairs.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Paint it orange, and forget about it.

Reply to
Smarty

A couple of pictures, showing sill from inside and outside, would really help. Post them on tinypic or someplace and post the links back here. I can think of a dozen ways that door could be framed in, and the solution would be a little different for each one.

Reply to
aemeijers