How to reset Miele dishwasher?

Hello,

I have a Miele Inspira G2180 dishwasher. The waterproof system has been activated due to a blockage in the drainage pipe. The problem has been fixed but now the dishwasher won't work because the original fault needs to be cleared. Does anyone know how to clear the fault on the dishwasher?

Thanks, M.M.

Reply to
mandymoon5000

I do not have a Miele DW but on my Miele vacuum, you have to press on the reset button continuously until it goes out. It does not go out with just one press. If there is is reset button on your DW, maybe it works the same way. If not, sorry and good luck.

Reply to
Emma Thackery

Turn off the breaker for 5 minutes, or a half hour?

Reply to
mm