How to repair a Maytag refrigerator?

I've a Maytag refrigerator, and the fan on the right is not working. The fan on the left is the only one keeping the refrigerator cool. I'm curious if anyone has any idea about how to repair this kind of problem.

Reply to
ldr

Try this site:

bakechad

Many of the old appliance firms have merged or just gone out of business. Here are some hooks:

Magic Chef / Maytag USA

Business (800)462-9824 Business (800)964-7999 Parts (800)688-9900 Parts (877)232-6771

Web:

Stubby