How to remove sleeve hammer anchors?

A previous owner left the base of a satellite dish attached to the side of my chimney. It is held in place with four sleeve hammer anchors, the kind with the nail head that you hammer in. I need to remove this and could use some advice.

Reply to
REW

The quick and dirty (and relatively "safe") approach is to grind off the heads of the "nails" and remove the base.

You might damage the bricks or the morter if you try to remove the anchors. If any of them are loose you can just pull them out and patch the hole or the joint with fresh morter. If they are tight, grind them down so they are't obvious from the ground and just leave them in place.

A power saw with metal cuttin blade might also "work" if you have clearance.

Reply to
John Gilmer