How to Remove Rust Spot/LIne

Have rust spot / line in toilet bowl. Have tried regular cleaner but to no avail. Have any suggestions how to remove this ugly line?

Reply to
Les

Go to a home center or hardware store. They have products made just for this. I used one recently and couldn't believe how fast the rust came off. I just squirted some on and it disappeared.

Reply to
trader4

Most of those rust removers simply don't work. The toilet bowl ring is often permanganates, not rust. Oxalic acid will help. Try some "Bartenders Helper" or "Stainless Steel Cleaner" which contain oxalic acid.

Reply to
Stubby