How to remove LG washign machine front panel?

I have an LG F1622TDGD5 1600rpm spin speed washing machine. It has been levelled but whilst spinning there is a very annoying and loud vibration which to me sounds like a cable battering itself against the inside left hand and/or front panels.

After removing the top and looking inside I cannot see sufficiently close to any side or front panel to check if there is something vibrating against it.

Can anyone describe how to remove the front panel/door so that I can make a better inspection?

regards,

Beemer

Reply to
Beemer

While they might not have your particular model, this like should have info on LG washers:

Good luck -B

Reply to
Bob M