How to remove dishwasher door?

Hello,

I have a Kitchenaid dishwasher and it suddenly started squeaking horribly. Oiling the hinges did not work so now I would like to remove the door and access the hinges more easily. Except I don't know how. Can anyone tell me please? I have searched for it on the Internet for the last 30 minutes with no luck. I have a KUDI01DLBSS.

Regards, Super

Reply to
superswish

Jackson

Go to repairclinic.com.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

I went to repairclinic.com on March 8. Did not find what I was looking for so send an e-mail to ask an expert and am still waiting to hear from them.

If you have any other suggestions, that would be helpful! Thanks for taking the time.

Reply to
superswish