How to put up a shower screen through tiles?

Hi

Could anyone give me any advice on drilling through tiles to put up a shower screen, just a little worrid of cracking the tiles?

Thanks All

Ben

boot sales / markets / auction finder

Reply to
carbootsales - www.car-boot-fi

There are some amazing adhesives that should work for you.

Behind the tile you are drilling thru is a copper pipe which you will pierce and an electrical wire which you will short.

Reply to
DK

Behind the tile you are drilling thru is a copper pipe which you will

Wow, that's amazing that you can actually see not only through his walls, but see behind them through the internet, and know precisely where he's going to be drilling! It's also an amazing coincidence he has both plumbing AND electrical right at that point!

Assuming a "shower screen" is glass shower doors, this has been covered here many times -- try a Google search. It isn't hard to do and you won't crack your tiles if done properly.

-Tim

P.S. My first reaction was "why would someone want a screen on their shower? Wouldn't the water just go right through it?"

Reply to
Tim Fischer

Thanks guys will let you knowhow I get on!