A challenge for you! Where can I get replacement Tiles?

Hi there,

I'll try again with this post!!!!

These are the tiles in my hallway floor. Could anyone suggest where I can source some replacement tiles of this type and colour?

I have cleaned and degreased this floor (after this picture was taken!)

and applied boiled linseed oil to the floor, but the light brown tiles do not end up the same colour throughout. The only time I get the desired look on the floor is when it's wet!

Any advice on applying oil so it soakes into the tiles and gives me a uniform colour?

Thanks!

Simon

Reply to
Simon

Can't be exact but maybe

might help ?

Reply to
Séan Connolly

Sean,

Fantastic suggestion - I have emailed a few of these companies to see if they can supply my tiles. Fingers crossed!

Cheers

Simoin

Reply to
Simon