How to install an electric hot water heater

How to install an electric hot water heater

Searching

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

"Jon Danniken" > Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

UUmmmmm......to keep it hot........

Reply to
SRN

If you REALLY want a hot water heater, I know a guy who gets a great five finger discount!

:P

Reply to
Noozer

The OP uses it to warm up spam.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

To make steam, silly. A hot water heater is boiler. Didn't you know that?

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
unclemon

Why does someone post this stupidity every every time? By those less sophisticated than we are, they are known as "hot water heaters". Presumably that is because it is a heater that makes hot water. Much like a steam boiler is a boiler that makes steam. Or an ice cream freezer is a freezer that makes ice cream. Or.... well I think (hope?) you get the idea.

However, it beats the hell out of me why anyone would post instruction that no one requested.

Reply to
Toller

Because he doesn't want to mistakenly install a hot water cooler.

Reply to
HeyBub

Well then, we should be calling them cold water heaters...... Sue Minocqua, WI Yamaha '00 VStar 650 '04 TW200 (mud = fun) Kawasaki '95 Vulcan 1500 V#15937

"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss

Reply to
Susan (CobbersMom)

If we call it a "water heater" would it make us as sophisticated as you are?

Reply to
Terry

Is you previous "name" here "Oscar_lives"? as this was his only comment to make on this newsgroup..

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid. If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow. John Wayne 1907-1979

Chuck (in SC)

Reply to
Chuck (in SC)

Someone posted:

. True. That old expression "Small things amuse small minds." does come into ones thoughts! PS. Here, while agreeing with the designation 'Hot water heater', have often heard them called 'Hot water tanks' or occasionally 'Electric hot water tanks'. Typically 40 or 60 US gallon style. Possibly to either distinguish them from those European type 'Instant hot water heaters' (Which were called 'Hot water, gas or electric, geysers' during my childhood) which heat cold water as it flows through. Or possibly because of the older hot water tanks (cylinders) installed in connection with old fashioned wood/oil cooking stoves or home heating furnaces.

Reply to
terry

Hi,

Maybe you need one electric tankless water heater.

If you would like to buy one Electric tankless water Heater, I suggest to consider to visit our online store:

We are one Chinese Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We have supplied some Electric Tankless Water Heaters to some American clients and other countries' clients.

Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know our company and products info. You could find our price list from our album.

If you are interested in our products, please contact me.

Await your early reply and comments.

Best regards

Arthur Huang Ateliving Trade and Industries Co., Ltd Website:

ateliving

Reply to
ateliving