How to identify manufacturer (and model) of garage door?

I would like to add a lock bar (with external keyed lock) to our manually operated garage door. To make things easy, I would prefer to get the lock bar kit that the manufacturer makes for the door.

The problem is that I don't see any sign of the manufacturer or model on the door. Other than calling in a local dealer who might be able to recognize the door, is there any good way of identifying the manufacturer and model?

The door is a single car width, wooden articulated roll-up door with a pattern of 5x4 sunken wood panels.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky