how to find which galvanized pipe to replace with copper

thank you for your help:)

Reply to
pierlau3

i am sorry to hear that

Reply to
pierlau3

can type what you did

practice your dictatorship on someone else..and i am sure your "secret answer" would have concluded that your own pipes are full of sh**

Reply to
pierlau3

my this place has become unfriendly lately:(

The OP comes here looking for answers and a fight breaks out, the simple solution ignored.

do note replacing sections of galvanized is a big hassle, connecting to old rusty galvanized must use die electric unions or fast rust out will occur, and many have learned putting a wrench on old steel pipe that looks fine can crush it easily.

all in all its way easier to replace a entire run with PEX, today plumbers dont like that its way too easy to use.

Reply to
hallerb

on 9/9/2007 1:42 PM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said the following:

Once a message goes through 5 or more thread iterations, the threads just become a clash of egos and it is best to just kill file the message.

Reply to
willshak

I thought all the kids were back in school? (Seems this happens every summer...)

Reply to
Bill