how much weight will two layers of 3/4" plywood hold?

I'm not in the habit of braking into turns on this trike ... I may back off the throttle a little , but accelerate thru the apex . Ya gotta set up your line before you enter the curve . It helps a lot that our trike is based on a Sportster Low model . I've tried a bit to lift the inside wheel , haven't managed it yet and I'm running these nearly as fast as on the bagger (mine has had the rear suspension modified to eliminate swingarm movement in relation to the frame) . Or maybe my balls just aren't big enough ...

Reply to
SNAG

I was talking about situations where you're doing emergency braking, especially coupled with trying to steer around an obstacle. Heavy braking and sudden steering inputs are a recipe for disaster when you only have a single wheel up front. It's just physics.

Sure, emergency situations don't come up every day, but when they do you won't want to be on a vehicle with that configuration.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 19:11:27 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

approx. 1000lbs on it.

Neat, what did we do prior to the Inet? I still have my slide rule; somewhere.

Reply to
Tekkie©