How long does tiling take?

replying to Kyle Boatright, Joe wrote: Laughable and not possible

Reply to
Joe

What?!? Another retard from HomeMoanersHub replying to a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD THREAD??????

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Let us hope they escaped the tile monster...

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to Pragmatic to a Fault, Whatever wrote: Like I tell my customers when it takes longer. Hate me now or hate me Later!!!!

Reply to
Whatever

replying to ItsJoanNotJoann, Frank wrote: first off Joan he does not sound like a retard, don't be so rude. he is correct

Reply to
Frank

replying to ItsJoanNotJoann, Frank wrote: first off Joan he does not sound like a retard, don't be so rude. he is correct

Reply to
Frank

replying to Frank, Bob wrote: Seems like you are too Frank. The tile job was done 10 years ago. Yes, it took a few years, but looks good.

Reply to
Bob

replying to Joe, jbkeam wrote: Agreed Kyle is smoking crack

Reply to
jbkeam

replying to Kyle Boatright, jbkeam wrote: no way

Reply to
jbkeam

replying to Chris, jbkeam wrote: if your working sun up to sun down and have all your supplies

Reply to
jbkeam

Around  21 June in the Northern Hemisphere and 22 December in the Southern Hemisphere, the sun is visible for the full 24 hours, given fair weather.

Reply to
Sonny

You mean at the polar region, respectively?

Reply to
Meanie

Oops.  Like the real estate mantra: Location, location, location!

Reply to
Sonny

On Sun 27 May 2018 11:35:11a, Sonny told us...

It took me two weeks to tile my kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a foyer. My first attempt at tiling, and I was lucky to have perfect results.

Having said that, I would never do it again.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

replying to Joe, Holland construction & tile wrote: Joe, you are 100% right. Greg probably is at master tile level on his Nintendo game but obviously has no idea how to tile anything other than a computer game. If he has tiled anything other than that, like real porcelain, ceramic, travertine, etc, (by the way Greg, these are the names of some tiles grown ups use to make a living), a professional has had to fix it. If he has attempted to install a custom shower, God help the poor homeowner with water damage, mold, and no house to live in because Greg's shower pan leaked and ruined someone's house. It would probably take me a whole day for the first course of tile unless it was EXACTLY 100% level. Haven't seen one yet. Not by me, or any other time professional. Greg must have gotten the wateroroffing done before breakfast. Funny, it's the ones who make comments exactly like that are the ones who I go right behind and have to completely start from scratch and repair every step of their work. You give talented Craftsmen a bad name. Your lying and deception will be your demise. God help you.

Reply to
Holland construction & tile

Kyle, I always wondered how long it takes to tile a 3 SQ FT leprechaun shower. Thanks. Your grouting before your tile is set? Dumbass.

Reply to
Holland construction & tile

replying to Mya70, Terry wrote: That is approximately a 7 -8 hour job assuming there is no prep work on walls and if u are using Kerdi board or type of waterproofing like that could be an extra cpl hrs and that is if using a good tile saw using a small motor tile saw takes much longer to cut tile.After 24 hrs the grout can be applied non sanded grout could be done that size grouting that size shower in a cpl hrs.Using sanded gtout takes a bit more time. So total without water proofing material

2days or approx. 9-10 hrs
Reply to
Terry

replying to Mya70, Terry wrote: Sorry wanted to throw in also depends on how u want tile lay out straight,block style,third tile style or diagonal .

Reply to
Terry

I find it offensive that you called someone you disagree with "she". And even put it in quotes to make it stand out.. Sexist jerk!

Reply to
Just reading

Hey Tekkie, this is a 17 year old thread you posted to 3 years ago.

Reply to
Dan Espen