How Change I Change the Color of Metal Roof Flashing?

The front porch roof of my house was rebuilt. The roofers used snow white aluminum flashing to seal the area where the new gray shingled roof meets the front brick wall of the house. The shingles, down spout and gutters look very good and did not leak during a very bad rain last Thursday. Can I coat the white finish on the flasing with some sort of dark grey coating that's durable?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Paint.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hi, I wonder why he did not choose right color to begin with? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Probably what he had on the truck that day. Aluminum sheeting does come in different colors.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

\\>>

Good question. The roofing company completely redid the job because the first job caused severe leaking and dAmage to the interior of my house. It was thirty degrees outside when they redid the job and I suspect they only had the white trim on the job site. I told the owner of the company they had to fix it now because the freezing water/ice would cause even more severe damage. Any suggestions for a durable flat dark gray coating or paint?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

BTDT. Exterior latex semi gloss house paint.

Reply to
NickySantoro

Oil based EPOXY PAINT. That stuff will last forever.

Reply to
maradcliff

Reply to
Mike