How can these cost $68?

No, the price is for 5. They are special "custom" "bling" specially made for KC HiLite lamps. Not for Mikey's Solara fog lites

Reply to
Clare Snyder

During the Manhattan Project, when Enrico Fermi and his crew ate lunch at the Quadrangle Club, they hired deaf waiter(s) to serve the lunch, and they had agents assigned to burn the napkins after the meal. At least any that he wrote on.

Reply to
micky

... and yet the Soviets still got all of the research data ... from a British spy. (Fuchs) It just shows how hard it is to keep a secret.

There are lots of "Picasso and the napkin" stories floating around, spun just about every way imaginable. I am not sure any of them are actually true.

Reply to
gfretwell

You have to wonder how they let a former KPD member anywhere near the project.

Reply to
rbowman

Ask Bod. it was the Brits who vouched for him. ;-) I agree but I guess even then we were looking for German scientists. We were happy to let a former Nazi take us to the moon. "I shoot for the stars ... but sometimes I hit London". WVB

Reply to
gfretwell