how can i manually tilt a wall mounted tv bracket?

my wall mounted tv can't tilt because the wires behind got jammed in the br acket. I know it takes an allen wrench, but i cant remember where its locat ed, also i'm not sure if this will allow me to get the wires out, and i can t get to the back to hook up an antennae. Any suggestions?
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 17:00:45 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

You'll need another person to help you with this. Good luck. John T.
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 8:16:43 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Yeah, that's a good one. I wouldn't think it would be easy to get the cables caught in the locking mechanism, but I guess it's possible. And really bad. First thing I'd confirm is if that is really the problem? How does it normally release? Mine there is a pull cord. If they are activating the release and it won't come off, the only thing I can see is to shake the TV, have someone else jiggling the cables, and keep trying. If it won't release, then you're really, really screwed, because you'd have to destroy the TV or at least part of it, to get it off. What were they going to do with that allen wrench?
On 12/27/17 9:32 AM, trader_4 wrote:

If cables are caught and pinched, chances are they're damaged and will need to be replaced.
Pinched HDMIs may cause poor or no picture/sound; pinched AC line could have damaged insulation which is a shock hazard, may lead to a short and/or create a fire hazard.
--
It's reported that ignorance of math is growing by geometric
progression, whatever that is.