Hot water heater decision; AO "prosumer" Vertex 100?

He asked for help, not a Bubbaass response, which is just insulting crap.

Alrem.. I bought a US $ 2400.00 Cyclone by shopping online and calling, I saved 600$

Is Bubba an ass, poll says 98% yes....He Haw

Is Bubba impolite, poll says 98% yes

Is Bubba rude , poll says 98% yes

Is Bubba informed poll says ?

Is Bubba a pro poll says ?

Reply to
ransley

..and is ransley just a chattering mindless windbag of shit? Poll says 100% without a doubt, YES! Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

lotta anger there bubba. it can be a poisen. word to the wise.

Reply to
ng_reader

Learn to spell there, Einstein. Capitalization can be helpful too. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Did you mean Einstein, or Eisenstein? There *is* a difference.

Reply to
ng_reader