hose lawn sprayer

anyone have a suggestion on a lawn sprayer with end hose.

the one have is an ancient Ortho lawn sprayer. had it since late 1980. it doesn't seem to be working after each spray to kill the weeds in lawn.

Reply to
dilbert firestorm

Home Depot sells one from mircale gor loaded with fertiliser for ten bucks

I found them in 99c stores empty for less

diverting to plain spray guns, got them for like three bucks from 99c stores

But they are plastic and the pivot joint breaks in like a month

dang, where's my old stainless "car wash" spray gun

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

I'd think clogged if it is not dispensing enough. Also someone in a gardening group pointed out that weeds may be more resistant when it is very hot. Apparently their pores are not as open to absorb the week killer.

I use a hose sprayer on a tree to reach up there with insecticide but for lawn weeds prefer a tank sprayer where premix cannot be too dilute or concentrated.

Reply to
Frank

well, I use atrazine to kill the grass weeds.

clogged up, that's a possibility. I'll have to try to clean it.

the contents in the bottle never went down after each spray. its prolly clogged or broken.

oh Yeah, I found the ortho spray on amazon. this is the one I have.

dilbert firestorm