Honeywell Thermostat

I recently purchased a Honeywell CT8602 Programmable thermostat. I know Home Depot recently sold these. A friend of mine liked it and went to Home Depot to get one and now they no longer have them.

Has this model been discontinued?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Davis Jr

SKU# 166487

Reply to
Travis Jordan

This is Turtle.

You have to understand one thing here about Home Depot on selling thermostats. Home Depot does not have a standard stock of different type thermostats to keep in stock but has a deal cut with Honeywell / White Rogers / Maple Chace -- Robert Shaw and agree to sell any over manufactored number of therostats that are supplied to Home Depot. H.D. may at any time have a large supply or a no supply of a model of thermostats because of the supply agreement. Now they do get a discount Over wholesale on the price by taking these overages of thermostats.

So what supply they have may change from day to day by supply agreements and to see them there they must have a somewhat over supply by the manufactor of that model . As you say the Honeywell CT-8602 is out of supply well just wait for another over supply.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Turtle-- glad to see you back posting. Hope all is going well with you! Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

Judging from Honeywell's web site, they may have recently changed their models

I have a CT3600A 7-day programmable which works very well and can probably still be found at HD or Menards.

Reply to
David Efflandt

This is Turtle.

Me Too. I went to the doctor today and it will be 4 to 5 weeks or so to get my get up and go back. If you go 7 days with no eating, no water except drip stuff, Breathing machine on you, Loss 25 pounds in 7 days, and they pump enough of drugs in you to make not remember or know nothing for a week. It will be 4 to 5 weeks to get your go back.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Hey Turtle,

I missed your posts.

Thought you were busy with that cabin. What's going on with you? Sounds like you have been sick.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

This is Turtle.

Other than 7 days in a ICU unit of a hospital and they wondering if I was going live or die. Nothing much !

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Glad you made it. Hope you recover quickly.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

TURTLE posted for all of us....

The length of time of recovery is 1=7 one day sick equals 7 days recovery. The legs are the first to decomponsate. I was in 6 months. 1% chance; every day is a gift and I practice that...

Reply to
Tekkie

This is Turtle.

WOW , Being laid up 6 months like that , Well You need to thank the Lord that your still here. That 7 days was bad enough for me but 6 months , well it would have taken me out of here.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE