grout

I've always used Customs brand grout but my daughter cant find the color she wants in her kitchen. She found just the right color in the Laticrete brand grout carried at Lowes. Does anyone have any pros&cons about this brand of grout??

Jerry

Reply to
Deborah Buerfeind

All grout is basically the same.

The quality will be as good as the person who mixes it.

Add to much water or work it to soon and you have ruined it.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt