Home Depot Shopping Experiance - 6x8 metal shed

I found an Arrow 10 x 12 metal shed in the carton at Sears, marked down to $99. Seasonal closeout. I actually hesitated for a moment, because I had decided on building myself a wood shed the following summer. But heck - $99? Bought it.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

No, Google groupies simply don't care how badly they're messing up the Usenet.

Reply to
krw

I'm a wood guy. Wooden deck, wooden fence, wooden landscape timbers around SWMBO gardens, 2 wooden A-frames from the kid's wooden swing set as garden decorations (don't ask...it was SWMBO's idea. Actually looks pretty cool.)

I woodn't want a plastic or metal shed. It woodn't fit in with the rest of the wood in the back yard. I know for sure that SWMBO woodn't allow it.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

The old GG worked fine. They tried to make the new GG like a "real" newsreader and failed big time.

Reply to
Ron

I wonder if they know how badly they screwed it up when the forced everyone to the new GG. The old one was tolerable if there was no other reader available (grandma's house, public PC, etc.)

The new GG screws up browsers, double spaces quotes, etc.

You wonder how they got it so wrong.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I used the old GG for years...I can't even figure out how to follow a thread in the new GG. I see nothing that marks individual read messages. At least with the old GG as long as you didn't clear your cache you could follow a thread (individual messages highlighted/not highlighted). Not now.

Reply to
Ron

It was done on purpose to destroy Usenet like Obamacare is meant to destroy private medical insurance. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

It must be nice to have such psychic powers that you can tell what other people you don't know shit about would do.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Be NICE to The Amazing Kreskin!

Reply to
Ron

Well for while now I tout that I was only one with Google problem, as I see it Google don't want run your computer they want run your life. I have two computers and one PC I have eliminated all Google programs including one that are associated with Google So I can run my PC as it should. I left laptop as is because I still have some accounts associated with Google.

Reply to
Tony944

I can't believe they tried. Google isn't HHS.

Reply to
krw

...and everyone else's. Well, I guess they are quite like HHS.

Sketchup is a great program but I guess it isn't Google anymore, either.

Reply to
krw