Home architectural software

Any new software packages out there for home designing that works well for people? The one I have is the Broderbund 3D Home Design Suite 3.0, which was the best available for me about 2 years ago but is quite lacking. I've hear that the 4.0 is a meager improvement. I am hoping that some other firm will write a solid package. So has anyone seen anything better?

Reply to
blarg