Paver coatings?

Has anyone had experience with coatings for Holland pavers? We just finished laying a walkway and I understand that there are some water and oil based coatings that give a glazed like surface and are said to extend the life of the paver. Any comments regarding those claims, and any suggestions as to brands and application will be welcome.

Reply to
Martin