HELP with Goo-Gone spill!!

Obviously, they must be talking about the WD-40 Trigger Pro *can* but the way they worded it sure make it sound like they just introduced "a non-aerosol product with the same WD-40 formula" in 2009.

Even the 55 gallon drums have been around for many years.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You might try buying some "Spill Magic." It is made to soak up oil spills. Check your local auto supply store (Auto Zone, eg.).

Reply to
Suzie-Q

I agree - the finish is now missing. You might need to refinish the stone.

Reply to
Dymphna

Finish on stone? Never heard of such a thing. Some sort of sealer?

Back in the stone age when I was actually seeing stone put in, it was just cut, sometimes sorta polished, and installed. Limestone (and brick) around fireplaces would usually get that nasty black color to it (being porous and all, and sucking up the smoke), so I guess it doesn't surprise me that somebody developed a sealer for that application.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers