HELP - what to do with all this titanium formica??

I ended up with a couple HUGE sheets of this "titanium" colored formica. it was a special order a friend of mine made, and now she can't use it. I've got 2 sheets that are about 5' x 8' and I was pondering making them into a backsplash over my kitchen sink or laying them over the existing (and hideous) maroon formica on my countertops. the research I've done seems to say that this is a serious uphill battle and I'm probably better off just giving it to someone who knows what to do with it.

anybody have any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

jrm

Reply to
Jrm

If you don't have any obvious use for them, sell them on ebay.

Reply to
default

I expect it was about $40-$50 per sheet new. You'd be doing well to get $20/sheet reselling it.

It is a big project to use it, and the material cost is about the least of the inputs:

Richard J Kinch

Post this on rec.woodworking - that colour might appeal to someone making a router table or something similar.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly