HELP: source for flat sheet fiberglass

Hello;

I'm looking for a source of sheet fiberglass 1/8" to 3/16" thick, like the corrugated roofing sheets, only flat.

Any ideas?

Thanks a heap

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

RV repair shop or custom trailer builder should be able to hook you up.

aem sends...

Reply to
ameijers

Home Depot or Lowes has em too. They are in the paneling area.

Reply to
Brian V

McMaster Carr has it in various sizes up to 8' x 8'

Search for fiberglass sheet

Reply to
Paul Franklin

The only ones I've seen there are finished wall panels (4' X 8') with a glossy textured finish. I'm looking for flat panels I can glue stone tiels to with West System epoxy resin.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

AH!!! I should have remembered McMaster Carr!!

Thanks,

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx