Help! Save Me!!!!!

Hello,

My gas furnace isnot working. I have no heat. I called the installer Rick Heating , Erie, Pa, 16510, 814-899-3428, but he never showed up when he said he would (this is a newish (manufacture date 11/25/08, still under warranty) Armstrong Air Tech: Model G1N80BUO75D12A-3; Serial No. 1608K11526)

Before calling anyone I called the gas Co, National Fuel,

1-800-444-3130, who checked out the fact iam getting gas to the meter and to the furnace.

Here in Corry, Pa, 16407, we just had an apartment house blow up after the gas Co left.

I emailed the Co. who manufactured the furnace, Armstrong Air

215 Metropolitan Drive West Columbia, Sc 29170 1-800-4485872 Who never answered my email.

I also called a Ed Tome, who stumped gobs of mud into my porch rug and across my foyer, cell 814-434-0337, who did show up ($80.00), changed the blown fuse and left. When I called him this morning to tell him the furnace was still shutting off, he told me to put in a new fuse (5) . . . I did . . . However the furnace clunked off at 63 degrees, which I had set at 68. I tried another fuse; set the thermostat at 72, and it shut off at 61. Ed thinks it is the thermostat, however I have a closet door that doesnot =93catch=93, and in the wee hours it began knocking. Something very large and powerful was vibrating enough to cause that door to knock. I told Ed that I, at one time, heard a bang sort of thing in the furnace.- soooo Im alone on this. HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!

I, an American citizen, who has never harmed a single fellow American citizen, nor any other person, am cold . . . next to freezing, possibly about to be blown up, here in the Great Lakes of The United States of America- help . . . That is what the Internet can do: help . . . with the furious truth that is in the Information Highway. Sic em . . . Wake and shake em up . . . Save America=92s economy from this slovenliness, greed, oppression and persecution. I would like to say a lot more, but better, however my fingers are freezing up, and iam shaking like a leaf.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32

Reply to
harry

Turn on the oven, plug in the electric blanket, have a few to many drinks.

Reply to
ransley

Isn't it obvious that he's _already had_ a few too many drinks??

Reply to
Doug Miller

Replace thermostat.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Please immediately call Joe, at Joe Schnoe heating and cooling. (814) 870-1100, they offer no extra charge twenty four hour service.

If he's not there, ring my buddy Eric, at Hot N Cold Climate control. (814) 451-6254 Really great guy. But, you got to catch him early in the day, he does tend to drink a bit.

The authorized parts place for that brand is at (814)

898-1641 and they can reccomend a tech.

The warranty hotline is (814) 838-9515

Best of luck in all that you do.

Reply to