Help - Im stuck inside my truck engine

I was looking down the intake manifold while my Mack truck engine was running, and I got sucked into my engine. Im inside one of the cylinders and that damn piston keeps hitting me in the ass. I think Im in cyl #7.

I tried to crawl out the exhaust manifold but I cant squeeze past the valve. How do I get out of this damn engine?

Luckily i got my cellphone with me.

HELP

Reply to
allweekmechanic

just don't drain the battery

Reply to
Malcom Mal Reynolds

Try 1-800-DIESEL-RESCUE. They have a mechanic who can dissemble the engine block for you, and get you out. They take Visa and Mastercard, too!

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Are you trying to say one of the Detroit Piston players is, shudder, gay? Or are you saying you like it in your ass?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Just stay there, you'll do us all a favor.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia