Heat Pump Filters

Since I can't find the right filter size, can I get a couple of filters and stack them? Or does that impede air flow? Thanks.

-------------------------------------

Reply to
kstarkwa

Shouldn't be a problem if the surface area is the same and the filter medium is similar. However, if you you keep lookng a source for the right size is likely out there.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

It seems thickness is your issue. Probably uses fanfold filter.

Reply to
zek

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:39:52 +0000, kstarkwa_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (kstarkwa) wrote Re Heat Pump Filters:

If you mean stack them adjacent to each other so the overlap slightly, then yes you can do that. I've been doing it for 25 years.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

Reply to
kstarkwa