Heart of pine floor

Does anyone know of a resource to get salvaged heart of pine flooring? I need to do some rooms in my house and would like some old original wood, not laminate or new. Kirsten

Reply to
k conover

There are many. Mountain Lumber has been around a long time.

Reply to
MSH

That is the one I was going to mention. They are in Virginia.

Retiredff

Reply to
k conover

Pricey too. As I remember, the lowest grade went for about $11/sq ft, material only. Sanding is difficult and expensive too.

M Hamlin

Reply to
MSH

Reply to