HD Dumping EmerGen Transfer Switchs?!

My local HD has about 10 of these on closeout. They are about $40 less than what they are going for on Ebay at the moment. I am tempted to buy the lot and resell them, but if HD has 10 in each store, the market could easily dry up before I succeed in dumping them. Has anyone noticed them in their stores?

Reply to
Toller

They go through cycles I suspect. About 6 years ago I bought several transfer switches at 1/2 off at Home Depot. Then they didn't have any for quite a while. Last year they reappeared. It's looking more and more that their buyers don't have a clue.

I went into HD yesterday to buy a sprinkler system timer and some solenoid valves to use with it. They had timers, but not the valves and according to the employee have never sold them. Sort of like selling cars without tires.

RB

Toller wrote:

Reply to
RB

Lowes through Generac often gives away a 300 panel with 2 meters , wires, plugs and exterior box all wired with 10ft of 10-4 , a 300 deal free with their 5500. for 600 , I saw just the gen recently rebadged at sears for 730 by itself no free panel. Deals are around once and a while. HD had 20 ft of 10-4 with gen plugs marked down from 70 - 20 , i went back and they had just put it all in the crusher, what a waste. Im sure you could offer less and get one if they dont sell.

Reply to
m Ransley