Hayward pool pump cartridge filter cleaning

Rather than pay $80 for our pool cleaner to replace the dirty cartridge filter in the Hayward Star Clear II filtration system, I decided to remove, clean and replace it myself.

I created a quick guide to help out other owners of the Hayward Star Clear II or other similar pool pump systems from different manufacturers. No tools are needed except for a garden hose.

Here's the guide -

I hope someone finds it to be useful and saves some money. :)

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul Michaels