Haunted House Expert Help

Haunted House Expert Help.

Consult me, Harold Myers before you buy or build a property. I can cross over to the other side and confirm if your house has good or bad spirits.

Remember, ALL places have foot prints from the past.

psychicbreeze

Just had the property over to the Holy Spirit and let Him take care of the evil spirits.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

I don't care about evil spirits but I really would like to know if anyone from the IRS ever lived in the house. Talk about the ultimate poltergeist.

I have been having problems with my basement renovations. I have been banging my thumb with the hammer, my tools are never where I think I left them, nails keep popping out, all of my plumbing seems to be leaking, my circuit breakers keep tripping but most scary of all, the water pipes are making funny noises. Could it be that I really need your services? Is it too late?

Been sniffing those Volatile Organic Compounds again have you?

claude