handymanTroubleshooter-"WHATS THE PROBLEM" for hire!!!

Troubleshooter-"WHATS THE PROBLEM" for hire!!! posted 01/01/2007 Call me -$50- service call-covers diagnosis of problem+30mins of free labor time to repair or assist you in repair.Generally this fixes most common house/small business maintenence issues such as -plumbing /electrical/ carpentry/painting/drywall etc-If however the remedy runs over a $30-per hour rate will apply for as long as you need me. Feel free to call 905 882-1741 with any and all questions pertaining to your home/business maintenence needs.And have a safe & joyous upcoming "07!

Reply to
askforahandymanservice

Do you really think that everyone in the world should avail themselves of your services? Want to give me an estimate in Seattle?

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

$50 service call is what it says. I think I'll have him fly down to Texas when he's done at your place.

Reply to
BZ

Hmm, looks like he's in Toronto. First to Seattle, then here in So Cal, then off to Texas and back to Toronto. Piece of cake.

Reply to
F.H.