Hail Damage - Dealing with Insurance Claim

The bag was high on his arm, don't remember method of placement. He snaked a tube under his skin to where blood is drawn. The nurse noted her needle met unusual resistance when she drew blood.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

Yes, I believe you are correct. I guess you saw the same program. It's really incredible how far people will go to cover their tracks. That case moved the goal posts for me in terms of "who would even believe it?"

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green