gutters are too HIGH!

Hello all,

We had a nice thunderstorm last night and I could see (from my attic windows) that my gutters were full, and not draining. The problem I have is they're above the second story and I don't have a ladder that will reach to clean them out.

Are there any other fancy-smancy methods people have used to clear them, without having to get right up there?

Thanks,

Tim

-- It's cooler by the lake...

diezmon

Hire someone to come do them.

Reply to
Chuck

Recently, "diezmon" exposed the nature of his/her thought processes with these words:

If they're not draining, they will have to be cleaned (obviously). You won't be able to tell how bad the problem is, or well the problem has been fixed, without someone going up the ladder. I've tried running the water hose UP the down spout before, with limited success, on a one story house. Don't think it would work with a two story. Your mileage may vary.

For an economical way to prevent a recurrence of clogged downspouts and reduced gutter maintenance in the future, you should consider a solution such as Steelco gutter screens. For more information, and pricing, please visit

Cu

Reply to
Current user