Grout Repair

Hi;

I purchased a home that has some setteling cracks in the shower. I am missing some grout that is about 1/8 inch by about 4 inches. I really dont like the looks of filling with silicone. Is there any grout in a tube or any other ways to fix this other than injecting silicone. Thanks for any ideas....

Pat

Reply to
komobu

Why not regrout with grout? My local tile store actually had grout samples that you could use to find grout exactly the right color. Mix it up, appy it, seal it, and you are good to go.

Reply to
ToddP

In addition to that, the tile stores do have the siliconized grout in tubes. It's worked well for me on a few floor transitions. I was able to match my regular grout's color too.

Reply to
Manster