Grizzley Table Saw Jammed

I get the jammed noise followed by a cut-off of power.

Any suggestions on which steps to take first in tracing this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Dwight Gibb

Reply to
Dwight

Dwight wrote in news:soCdnS1ULKDvG9rWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

UNplug the saw.

then lift the table insert and check for debris/scraps around the blade,check the belts and pulleys.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Are you sure it is jammed and not a motor fault? My table saw did something similar to this, I tried changing the capacitor, but no joy. I pulled the motor apart and found points that controlled the start windings. I filed those and was back up and running.

Reply to
Eric in North TX

Thanks v ery much for the ideas!

Reply to