grill grease catch

Other than the little drip can that comes with most gas grills, what do you use to catch grease before it ruins the deck? I don't seem to remember to empty that thing often enough and it also fills up quickly when there's a rain.

Reply to
badgolferman

This is Turtle.

I went down to the grocery store and got me a one time turkey cooking pan. Stuck it under everything and everytime i start to grill i dump out the water. Now i do remember to dump the pan after ever grilling and wash it with the water hose. the Pans are about $2.00 or so.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

My old grill used a soup can, try that or a coffee can. My new grill has a pan. Mine never fills with water. (I keep the grill covered).

Reply to
No