Grate polish

All:

I'm in California and I need to get hold of (what I know as) grate black for (unsurprisingly) blackening / polishing a hearth grate.

In the UK there was a product called ZEBO, which was a lead / graphite mix. It seems to have been replaced with something called Stovax Black Grate Polish. Anyone know where I can get this or something similar in the USA? Google has failed me!

Thx

Reply to
Den Murray

Take a look here. If it's for a stove or fireplace they make it.

Boden

Boden

On Sun 15 Jun 2008 05:22:10p, Den Murray told us...

This is what you need...

Wayne Boatwright