good windshield wipers?

Hi All,

Forester 2006

Where can I get good windshield wipers that don't crap out in a year? I really only need the blades, not the whole assembly.

Many thanks,

-T

Online or any autoparts store. I have RainX on my Juke and Duralast on my Murano. Both are full cartridge and last around 5 years here in 4 season Pennsylvania. I always keep the cardboard insert so I never need to research what I need to buy. I do negect the rear. They currently do crap to clean. Rarley turn them on. I have not looked for blade only and do not recall seeing them sold alone. Nice reviews with a quick search. Mine did not make the List.

Reply to
Thomas

I run them with tons of washer fluid. It helps, but they still skid across the window. Never had this issue with any other cars I have owned.

Might have defective glass. Wife's Juke does.

Reply to
Thomas

As with mostof our problems, the reason for crappy wiper blades can be laid at the feet of leftists, progressives, democRATs, communists, or whatever you want to call them. These problems will be solved once and for all when we round up dirtbag leftists and eradicate them.

Reply to
Roger Blake