Good window washing paper

M > I tried using some news paper to was my outside windows today but kept M > getting inks smeared all over my hands and the frames of the windows. M > M > Does there exist any paper without ink that is good for window M > washing?

Perhaps check with the local newspaper for obtaining the end of a roll of newspaper paper.

M > Can one just use those brown rolls of hand drying paper found it quick M > stops and such?

Check with local janitorial supply companies.

  • New show for the 'Me Generation': Says Me Street
Reply to
barry martin

snipped-for-privacy@rime.org (barry martin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@MoonDog.BBS:

You can buy unprinted "newprint" paper at most moving and storage companies.

Reply to
Wayne

Uh! I believe its called paper towel, you can buy it at just about any grocery or convenience store.

Reply to
Andrew