Good replacment Humidifer for Aprilaire 110

Hi,

my Aprilaire Model 110 is getting a little bit in it's years. Any suggestion what Model can be used as a good replacement ?

Kind regards Sascha Kuhlmann

Reply to
KuhlmannSascha

The best model depends on your specific situation and needs. However I would strongly suggest sticking with Aprilaire.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I second that advice. I have the powered fan version, 760 Model I think, and am very happy with it.

Reply to
trader4