Going from 3/8" comp to 1/4" comp for new fridge

I got my new fridge yesterday and I'm tyring to figure out what's the best way to go from my existing 3/8" copper line to the 1/4"comp male fitting on the back of my fridge. The only fitting I found in Lowes or HD was a 3/8" to 1/4" reducer, but I need to make an additional small length of 1/4" pipe with comp fittings to join the reducer to the fridge, or I could buy a 1/4" SS braided hose to go from the reducer to the fridge. Any other ideas?

Reply to
Mikepier