Going from 3/8" comp to 1/4" comp for new fridge

I got my new fridge yesterday and I'm tyring to figure out what's the best way to go from my existing 3/8" copper line to the 1/4"comp male fitting on the back of my fridge. The only fitting I found in Lowes or HD was a 3/8" to 1/4" reducer, but I need to make an additional small length of 1/4" pipe with comp fittings to join the reducer to the fridge, or I could buy a 1/4" SS braided hose to go from the reducer to the fridge. Any other ideas?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.