Get made, but don't get stupid

Bet this guy feel silly now
https://imgur.com/gallery/L3hmdwC

He doesn't need a mask, the cart is covering his face. He is legal.
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 20 Jul 2020 22:42:51 -0400, Ed Pawlowski

I'd like to help him but he's not wearing a mask so I can't get near him.

I thought it was a Jerry Lewis impersonation.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 11:47:32 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Neill Massello) wrote:

It really looks more like a staged shot but I suppose it is funny to someone.