GE mark 2 ambassador heater

when I turn my heater on the pilot light but not the burners. I can hear tle c licking sound but no flames

Reply to
tony berry

Besides the otherwise great responses, check the thermostat.

Reply to
Thomas

Oren posted for all of us...

Aww, come on Oren, anyone from the hubless knows it's a 5# sledge swung full arc.

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to Thomas, anthony berry wrote: 'ITS NOT THE THERMOSTAT BECAUSE THE PILOT LIGHT COMES ON WHEN I MOVE THE KNOB TO THE DESIRED heat BUT THE BURNERS WON'T

Reply to
anthony berry